Carmine Bee-Eater Photo Season in Kalizo
Pangolin is once again making its annual pilgrimage to the Camine Bee-eater nesting grounds in Kalizo, Namibia. This time however we are taking The Pangolin Voyager Houseboat with us!
The Voyager will be heading upstream on the 23rd October and returning around the 14th November. During that time we are very fortunate to have secured the services of top wildlife photographers Grant Atkinson and Andrew Aveley who will be hosting our clients onboard over that time.
Rate From: $2350 pps
Duration : 5 Nights
This 5 day package allows you the opportunity to spend time in the The Chobe before joining either Andrew or Grant in Kalizo. Choose to extend your stay in either the Kalizo or Chobe region where you can get great shots of both the Carmines and large African mammals.
The trip to Kalizo is approximately 3 hours in our air conditioned minibus.
After the workshop, we will also transfer you by road to either the Kasane airport, the Chobe for an extended stay, Victoria Falls or even the Okavango Delta.
- 2 nights at a 4* Lodge on The Chobe River
- 4 Pangolin Photo Safaris in The Chobe National Park
- Park Fees
- Transfer by road to Kalizo Lodge (3 hours approx.)
- 3 nights Accommodation at Kalizo onboard The Pangolin Voyager Houseboat (Full board)
- 2 game activities per day on land at the colony and by boat
- Expert guidance from Grant Atkinson or Andrew Aveley
- Refreshments during the activities
- Transfer by road back to Kasane
- Items of a personal nature.
Please note that you will have to bring your own camera gear to Kalizo as there wont be access to the Pangolin cameras and lenses as they will be remaining in Botswana. Please also check Visa requirements before you depart as you may need to cross over into Namibia when you’re cruising on the Chobe River in the photo boats.